Lloyd Light ready to declare for the S40 VHL Draft

scoop

With the upcoming retirement of Keiji Toriyama, agent Sam Helberg has found his next representative: Lloyd Light, a native of somewhere in the US (or perhaps I'll make a Canadian instead). Lloyd has no hockey training, but upon declaring for the draft, some skills will be bestowed upon him mystically. The skills that he will gain are yet to be determined because I haven't decided yet what position I'll be making. I think I want to make a guy who will score goals. Other than my first player, I've always focused on my guys being defensive or pass-first players. I'm leaning towards an offensive defenseman.

Both the first and last name of my new player are influenced from multiple sources. In my second favorite anime, Code Geass, there is a delightful character named Lloyd Asplund. Light is also derivative of a wonderful anime, Death Note, as the main character is Light Yagami. Lloyd is also the main character of Tales of Symphonia, a fantastic RPG for the Gamecube. Dr. Light, who in the Mega Man universe was the blue bomber's creator, is the bearded fellow pushing down the lady robot seen below.

Light will be entering the S40 draft and hopefully the timing of the S39 VHLM Draft will allow him to be in that. He hopes to play for the Yukon Rush, although they have no draft picks so that won't happen.

We should be teammates. Just saying.

Wow, hey, I just realized that you're right!

Yukons also going to be terrible next year so you may want to reconsider :P

You're probably right too.