(S77) D - Tall Virgin, TPE: 37

Retuperkele

Welcome back to the VHL!

The Miami Marauders are looking to fill out their 3rd pairing and we would love for you to play in that spot for us. We are a team on the rise and could make some serious noise this post season. This will get you some games before you enter the draft this postseason. 

Miami is also a great place to be in terms of locker room experiences. It is very engaging and positive and everyone who comes through Miami has positive things to say about it. 

So if you want to be a part of the Miami Family just quote this offer to accept and I will get you in the line up ASAP!

Goodluck

Ricer13

1 hour ago, Ricer13 said:

Welcome back to the VHL!

The Miami Marauders are looking to fill out their 3rd pairing and we would love for you to play in that spot for us. We are a team on the rise and could make some serious noise this post season. This will get you some games before you enter the draft this postseason. 

Miami is also a great place to be in terms of locker room experiences. It is very engaging and positive and everyone who comes through Miami has positive things to say about it. 

So if you want to be a part of the Miami Family just quote this offer to accept and I will get you in the line up ASAP!

Goodluck

Ricer13

Accept lessgo

:osl: 

Hey man! Welcome back :) I'm Hatter, AGM with the Minnesota Storm. We are looking to close out the season strong and adding a new face to our blue line would help out a lot. I can offer you a spot on the second pairing! If you think you might be interested, feel free to quote this message and say "accept." Whatever your decision is, good luck with your player! 

Just now, Mr_Hatter said:

Hey man! Welcome back :) I'm Hatter, AGM with the Minnesota Storm. We are looking to close out the season strong and adding a new face to our blue line would help out a lot. I can offer you a spot on the second pairing! If you think you might be interested, feel free to quote this message and say "accept." Whatever your decision is, good luck with your player! 

4 minutes ago, Retuperkele said:

Accept lessgo

RIP my internet dying before I could get the offer out 😅