All the movements before trade deadline in the VHLM!

Dom

So, as we all know by now, the trade deadline is now past and we are in the last part of the season before the playoffs. This Season has been an incredibly competitive one which brought us a lot of trades, I would say enough to get lost. I know that not all of you got the time or the interest to look at what changed and each team during the last 2 weeks, so I made life easier for you. There is everything you wanted to know about the trade deadline in the VHLM for the S75 in a quite simple way.

CNrcku7.png

RTwf490.png

ajBcfFo.png

Y0wYwne.png

KA4oivC.png

N0bVufp.png

9UmRXee.png

HEQSOYC.png

V3gjAso.png

LMaRjYx.png

P53n260.png

The Excel is 450 words and the intro 103 words. I know this is not a usual text but it actually took me longer than a 500 word text to do all this.

Review: We all needed this, let's face it. I lost track of all the trades that happened recently, so doing this and especially combining the trades so each team is graphed on the total acquisitions and total giveaways. I like how you used excel, and it looks pretty clean. My one suggestion for next time is maybe to describe each trade a bit.

8/10

Review: Wow I didn't realize how much went on. Of course we only got news about the trades with my team, Mexico City Kings. This seemed like a good deal of work to do. My only problem is that in the dark mode it is hard to see what the the trades are. I won't take away points for it since it's not really in your control. One thing I think is really neat is the fact you put the TPE amount next to the traded players. Although you don't go into each trade, it basically writes itself why the trade was made. Maybe put a conclusion or an overall review? Otherwise great work!

9/10!

20 minutes ago, youloser1337 said:

Review: Wow I didn't realize how much went on. Of course we only got news about the trades with my team, Mexico City Kings. This seemed like a good deal of work to do. My only problem is that in the dark mode it is hard to see what the the trades are. I won't take away points for it since it's not really in your control. One thing I think is really neat is the fact you put the TPE amount next to the traded players. Although you don't go into each trade, it basically writes itself why the trade was made. Maybe put a conclusion or an overall review? Otherwise great work!

9/10!

I noticed its hard to read in dark mode too unfortunately and for the reviews, the main reason why there is none is because it took me a lit of time doing these excel and I also think its not a bad thing to let people judge by themselves which teams improved the most and which teams did bad moves. Thank you for your review, its really apreciated!

PS: Founder cup goes to Mexico 😉

Nice to see a lot of movement in the M compared to the pros. The excel document is very clean and makes it incredibly easy for us to compare what team's brought in and sent packing. For the sake of offering something to improve on in the review, maybe you could've ranked the teams in order based on who you thought did the best job? Overall though this is fantastic and very much appreciated. 10/10

Review: A lot of articles will evaluate each trade on a one by one basis, but this is creative. If you evaluate trades one by one, you never see the full assets a team brings in or sends out if they do multiple deals. The chart is a really creative displaying just how much movement there was along with crowning the winners and losers of the deadline. The one by one evaluation does end up getting more words and a more detailed approach, but again you don't know the scale unless it was only a single deal by a team. Overall, this chart is clean and helps display the sheer mass of assets that were moved either before or on deadline day. Really well done! 10/10