Vic Foles

Tape-to-Tape

On 12/20/2020 at 9:11 AM, Tape-to-Tape said:

This is for a forward in the Helsinki prospect system that looks to make a jump soon and join the Titans. He has promise of lighting the lamp for us for many seasons @Suzuki14

FOLES.png

What program are you using for these graphics? This looks almost the exact same as what you did 2 weeks ago, just with a different picture from Google. Considering this is what you're claiming with a doubles week, it's reasonable to ask for more.

@DollarAndADream  My graphics are all part of a series for the team. In this case I started adding a prospect tag where as before the last 2 I had not done that. My graphics have all the required parts for a graphic to be acceptable under the guidelines. I would have to disagree with what is being said here and mentioning this being a doubles week does not make any difference.

Liked your last picture a lot but this almost looks identical and if Dollar didn't mention it, I would have skipped passd it thinking I already saw it.

just try and make it look different or attempt something new (so others can see your progress) and that'll make every signature you create more unique (could have moved the text and placed stuff differently, the player being represented is almost cut out!)

As long as you don't post one if these everytime the rest of your career, you'll be good. Keep up the hard work.. It's a good start!

5 hours ago, Tape-to-Tape said:

@DollarAndADream  My graphics are all part of a series for the team. In this case I started adding a prospect tag where as before the last 2 I had not done that. My graphics have all the required parts for a graphic to be acceptable under the guidelines. I would have to disagree with what is being said here and mentioning this being a doubles week does not make any difference.

It's fine to make a nice series, but try to switch it up a bit. What program are you using? A free one like GIMP, which is like a Photoshop clone, or Photoshop, or possibly something like Paint?

It's just if you're submitting graphics weekly, we'd like to see some progress on them week to week, because people can get into a groove and pump out easy graphics in 5 minutes or less.

3 hours ago, DollarAndADream said:

It's fine to make a nice series, but try to switch it up a bit. What program are you using? A free one like GIMP, which is like a Photoshop clone, or Photoshop, or possibly something like Paint?

It's just if you're submitting graphics weekly, we'd like to see some progress on them week to week, because people can get into a groove and pump out easy graphics in 5 minutes or less.

foles-edited-2.png

spent some time to put more effort in to the graphic. Is that why my tpe was being held up? And can it be approved soon? We are playing first round playoffs so I want to add to driver.