WJC THAD and ramble

Prout

Ok well this is a little fun article and is up to date so I figured why not? 

Thad has posted not ONE BUT TWO videos as the man himself has became the GM FOR TEAM AMERICA. Now as a Canadian and the rivalry between the two countries you’d think this would be a bunch of smack talk and all that fun little jazz right? NO! In fact I’m happy for Thad and his team that he gets to pick. I know he’ll do a great job and I wish nothing but the best.... but... looking at what I’m seeing it’s possible I may be representing team Canada if I do well let the games begin!  My question is will Thad run from the smack talk in a press conference or do we expect a full Dwight Scrute and scream and slap his hands off the podium stand thing? Will he be like John Torterlla (probably miss spelled) ? Will he continue the nerves? I guess the community will have to find out in this seasons WJC! Lots of things on the line and fun story lines happening and more to come!

Im glad to see a guy like @thadthrasher has brought some fun enjoyment content for the community and has a good sense of humour in these times. Like I’ve said we need these press conferences after each sim and see how he feels about not getting gold ;) I’m happy for you buddy! Well deserved and I’m glad the community was rooting for you and personally I’m happy we got to see some good video content I think it’s great to see that within the league so cheers!

@fromtheinside

I’m not forgetting about you either I know you work your ass off behind scenes for podcast/ your own player/ VSN and now GM for team CANADA BABY! I felt like you needed a shoutout for your hard work and know you are appreciated and not forgotten. So here you go. Will we see two big countries GM’s do press conference wars? 

anyways hope everyone has a safe holidays I won’t be active much now and will hopefully be more active and up to date on my own projects when the new year comes out. Talk soon :) 

6 hours ago, Prout said:

My question is will Thad run from the smack talk in a press conference or do we expect a full Dwight Scrute and scream and slap his hands off the podium stand thing? Will he be like John Torterlla (probably miss spelled) ? Will he continue the nerves?

A progression in the Sales press-conference attitude? I like it! Who knows what will happen.

6 hours ago, Prout said:

we need these press conferences after each sim

This is possible, maybe. On January 4th I start a month long Hebrew class that will take up most of my attention, and I can't risk falling behind in it. I'll still be managing and being active, but the extra things like the videos may take a bit of a hiatus. I can easily spend WAYYY too much time on them lol.

3 hours ago, thadthrasher said:

A progression in the Sales press-conference attitude? I like it! Who knows what will happen.

This is possible, maybe. On January 4th I start a month long Hebrew class that will take up most of my attention, and I can't risk falling behind in it. I'll still be managing and being active, but the extra things like the videos may take a bit of a hiatus. I can easily spend WAYYY too much time on them lol.

Hehehe