Kudos to Caitlyn Catowize

Eynhallow

I just wanted to take a moment and say how great it was to be able to play a season with Caitlyn Catowize @CrazyCaityCaton the Philadelphia Reapers.  She is an important part of the success the Reapers experienced during the regular season.  Despite her focus on defence, she was able to contribute 9 goals and 11 assists, while only recording a mere 14 minutes in penalties.  She was able to do all this while only playing an average of 11:30 minutes per game. As well, these points frequently came when they were the most needed.  Currently at number 11 in the draft,  Caitlyn will be a welcome addition to any VHL team.  And, at 212 TPE, she will, in all probability, be playing in the VHL next season.  I also must commend Caitlyn on her series of articles outlining her early years and also her adventure through the VHLM.  Sometimes dark, sometimes tragic, but always entertaining.  Way to go Caitlyn !! Let’s make some noise in the playoffs and best wishes for the draft and next season.

Thank you so much! I never would have expected something like this :)

I've been really enjoying my time in the VHL and I have really had a lot of fun with the writing of my backstory. I'm glad someone has been reading it!

It's going to be an exciting time after the draft, I am going to miss reading the banter in the Reapers Locker Room though. Good luck to you as well, I'm a huge fan of Isau's. I'm very glad to have met you!

7 minutes ago, CrazyCaityCat said:

Thank you so much! I never would have expected something like this :)

I've been really enjoying my time in the VHL and I have really had a lot of fun with the writing of my backstory. I'm glad someone has been reading it!

It's going to be an exciting time after the draft, I am going to miss reading the banter in the Reapers Locker Room though. Good luck to you as well, I'm a huge fan of Isau's. I'm very glad to have met you!

Thank-you !!!  I am glad that you are enjoying "Moose Tracks".  Its a take that is quite a bit different from yours, but fun to write.  Part 3 should be coming in a few weeks.  My Media Spot which I can'r claim til next week was my rant on the Lady Byng.

3 hours ago, CrazyCaityCat said:

Okay! Well, I got a bit confused with where I'd be next season because I haven't slept much lol.

What he is trying to say is that you are better off capping at 250 TPE and playing another season in the VHLM before trying to make the jump into the VHL; which majority of us did this season. We all capped early and some where right at the limit even when being drafted but since you can bank your TPE and apply it all at one time; it is better to play two season in the VHLM and then apply all your TPE for the start of the third season and Rookie season in the VHL. (Man do I waffle on when I am tired)

This will be something you and whom every drafts you in the VHL and the Reapers will need to decide but most likely they will want to you to bank and stay in the VHLM for another season. Since the Reapers only have four draft picks in this years draft you will play a huge role for the team next season along with (S75) RW - Thomas King (S76) C - Jivere Zolnek (S75) C - Kjell Nilsson (S75) LW - Blim Blam McFluble and (S76) D - Robin Galante Nilsson.

Maybe even have (S75) D - Bob Tristan stick around and the team has a good core to build off. This will allow your player a lot more playing minutes while developing longer but also expect to be trade if the team starts to fall out of the play-offs. 

Edited by Gaikoku-hito
More information about draft picks for the Reapers.

32 minutes ago, Gaikoku-hito said:

What he is trying to say is that you are better off capping at 250 TPE and playing another season in the VHLM before trying to make the jump into the VHL; which majority of us did this season. We all capped early and some where right at the limit even when being drafted but since you can bank your TPE and apply it all at one time; it is better to play two season in the VHLM and then apply all your TPE for the start of the third season and Rookie season in the VHL. (Man do I waffle on when I am tired)

This will be something you and whom every drafts you in the VHL and the Reapers will need to decide but most likely they will want to you to bank and stay in the VHLM for another season. Since the Reapers only have four draft picks in this years draft you will play a huge role for the team next season along with (S75) RW - Thomas King (S76) C - Jivere Zolnek (S75) C - Kjell Nilsson (S75) LW - Blim Blam McFluble and (S76) D - Robin Galante Nilsson.

Maybe even have (S75) D - Bob Tristan stick around and the team has a good core to build off. This will allow your player a lot more playing minutes while developing longer but also expect to be trade if the team starts to fall out of the play-offs. 

Yes exactly. You’ll be played a lot more this season, so it’s best to just stay around and play one more season of minor hockey.