Killinger's performance for the United.

Peace

Quite some time has passed since London -- and Killinger -- were eliminated from the post season, concluding what proved to be quite an emotional rollercoaster from start to finish. I'd like to take a look back at my players performance during the season and his inability to produce during the playoffs, albeit only briefly since this is a VHL.com article. I've said this many times in the past, but Killinger began his career as a forward. His rookie season was great, and his sophomore season with the Legion was an improvement, and then the stability kicked in as the build I aimed for flushed itself out for Toronto. 

Eighty one points in S73, followed by a ninety point campaign in S74 were the highlights of his ongoing career. Killinger would register nineteen points for Toronto in the playoffs that saw the Legion defeat Seattle in five and take the eventual champions to a heartbreaking seven games, and I was expecting similar performance from him for McWolf and his London team. Unfortunately that's not what either him or I received, and London got a defender with a ton of TPE who regressed in nearly every category over his previous season. 

And then he stumbled in the playoffs. A goal and an assist, sure, but sixteen penalty minutes and a negative three... he wasn't exactly the player I wanted him to be, and the lingering aftertaste can simply be described as disappointment.