Dear - "I'm sticking to my word."

Renomitsu

Warsaw, Poland – After a couple of seasons with Warsaw, winger Aloe Dear plans on sticking to her guns.

“I said it before the draft and I intend on keeping my word – I’ll at least explore free agency this off-season, which means I’ll stick my toes in the FA pool. I’m not sure how much more will come of it, naturally. But it’s important to exercise one’s rights as a player with options in this industry, don’t you think? Get a sense of my worth and all.”

Warsaw GM Muff has already made several moves appealing to Dear over the last couple of seasons – including drafting or trading for players like Jeffrenomitsu the 3rd, Lexi Glass, Tim Waters, and Ajay Krishna. Management has obviously put together a marvelous team thus far – as Warsaw took Malmo to seven games in the conference semi-finals with a very young team – and it remains to be seen whether that will be enough of a hook to keep the Danish forward on board. Dear's agency - the same that managed former players Apollo and Saul Hackett, as well as the now-ancient Hiro Renomitsu - has a penchant for sticking with the team that drafts his players (though tends to get his players paid handsomely regardless). Will this continue to be the case with Dear?