Tucker Blasts Commishes For 8 Year Limit

NSG

To put it mildly, Henry Tucker, blue-chip 1st gen prospect, is wishing that he could play a little longer than 8 seasons. The 23rd ranked prospect in ten upcoming VHL Entry Draft is really pissed off that he can’t play until he can’t no more. Here he is speaking at a pre-draft interview.

”Good grief. This system is beyond egregious. What the [multiple expletives] were they thinking when they decided that? I look at EFL, SBA, and no limits on years you can play. And the sad thing about this is that this is a great site with great people, and then they screw the selves over with this limit? Why? Go check out SBA and they’ve got regression down easy peasy. So, why oh why? This system is broken with a capital K.”

Well, that really sums it up, and I don’t need to talk much more, but sadly for me this is a 500 word Media Spot and that’s not 500 words. So, I must continue writing. Tucker is waiting to be selected, and based on his TPE is expected to be a mid 2nd round pick after 2 seasons in the VHLM. He debuted with Miami and scored 1 point in 31 games across the regular season and playoffs before being selected 76th in the Entry Draft by the Storm. With them, he scored 43 points in 72 games and had an exceptional 200 hits and shoulda been the Most Improved Player. He has been contacted by 3 teams for the Draft, but they probably wish to remain anonymous so they will remain anonymous. Not many, but better than some, I guess. Meyer had some stuff to say about the 3 teams recruiting him.

”Well, it’s a real pleasure for GMs and aGMs to notice that my player is good and actually care. This seems like a real great “upward mobility” story, y’know, goin’ from 76th in the Entry Draft to 23rd ranked prospect. Damn, very, very happy.”

It’s also worth noting that his agent is trying to become the aGM of San Diego. He’s being interviewed and appears to be the only applicant for the job. He wants to make a legacy and I also know that it’s good to test out new things. He can’t be a GM at present because he doesn’t have a laptop (by the way, my apologies for switching points of views constantly), but when he gets one, he will be. @thadthrasher should probably know this because I will definitely be an aGM for a long time if I get hired. Anyway, so I can get to my 500 words, I’ll quote myself, always a fool-proof strategy to avoid libel.

“Well, an aGM spot opened up in San Diego. That’s not big news, obviously. Well, nobody for real signed up for it, so I said, ‘Why the hell not? Might work, might not, but hey, I get to have a good time. So I signed up. Got interviewed, Thad hasn’t responded, so either he’s gonna hire me or he isn’t. I’m really amazed how much I blossomed over the couple months I’ve been here, mostly because of Ricer, who decided to sign my player, gave a guy like me half a chance. Didn’t work, but Minnesota found a 3rd round gem in Tucker. Sorry for bragging, buts it’s true.”

558 Words

Edited by NotSoGood88