A Little Update on Life From Jiggs

So hey! Uh...this is a bit of an unconventional one from me eh? Some of you must be expecting the LVA Progress Report at this point. It is coming, though not this week. Instead I thought I'd give a little insight on what's been happening in my life as of late. I promise I won't bother you with my life story, but I need TPE and I refuse to go through welfare so... yeah.

I've definitely noticed that my activity, and to an extent, my earning, has been getting increasingly inconsistent. I've noticed that I've definitely been putting off my PTs and .com articles till last second. I've also had times where I would barely talk on discord until like late at night or whenever I have some spare time. The reason as to why I've been like that as of late isn't because my interest in the VHL is dying, no it's simply because my life outside the VHL is busy as fuck. For those who don't know, this guy's still in highschool. And now that it's January, I'm nearing the end of my semester. Which means that I have a bunch of big stuff that's due! Yay... I have the rest of the month two complete 2 final projects for both Game Desing and App Design, plus Enriched Physics is a bitch in general. So far my time management (or in other words, how long I can put something off before I won't have any time to complete shit) has been fine. I'm staying ahead of my tasks while still juggling around the VHL. Though expect me to be less active soon enough.

Another thing I've been working on as of late is something both outside the VHL and school. Me and a group of my irl friends started making YouTube content since like, August or June. Along side that I'm also working on a personal YT channel of my own. No I'm not trying to advertise my on YT just to get more views, I won't even bother linking the channels of my group or my own as that's not the point. It's just that I want to show how busy my life is. Not only am I dealing with increased schoolwork, but I'm also maintaining my high activity in the VHL and building up a couple of YT channels. In other words, I'm pretty much fucked.

You don't typically see me showing too many personal stuff, but another thing that's taking a good chunk of my time is my personal health. No I don't have anything bad like cancer or some form of disease that's making me struggle with daily activities. I'm fortunate enough to not experience anything like that in my life so far. Instead I have a little pain in the ass called severe Atopic Dermatitis. Basically my skin gets really itchy and extremely dry at times if I don't moisturize. So yeah, I'm a crusty boy. It's gotten to a point where for the past two months or so, I've been going through a treatment called phototherapy. A treatment where three days a week, I'd go to the Winnipeg Clinic and then stand in a thing that shines UV light all over my body for like 4 minutes. It's honestly been working pretty well for me. The reason why this takes up a good chunk of my time is not because of the treatment itself as it's only like 4 minutes or so, but it's because of the time it takes for me to get to the clinic and back. I've legit had to have zoom calls in my dad's car on the way back home. Thank fuck the teacher doesn't mind the class not talking.

The reason I don't really dive into personal life shit is because well. Most of you guys don't know me personally, so there's no reason for me to go out and tell people what's going on in my life. In fact, I might just end up worrying or concerning people if they start randomly giving a shit about me personally. This is a bit of an exception as I kinda want people to know what's going on and why I may be a bit quiet as of late, which literally goes back on what I said a sentence ago. So what's going to change from now on? Apart from a bit of a dip in activity, nothing much. I've done really well in handling my shit and I'm still going to max earn in the VHL, I'm still going to scout for the draft (even though I haven't yet..), and I'm still going to do my job as an AGM. Heck I have a fucking gold medal to win as I'm the GM of Team World. My life is busy as fuck, and I'm sure others are as well, but I'm still going to put time into this league simply because I love the VHL. So that's all for me this week! I'm really sorry about the follow up to the LVA Progress report, I'll get it done when I have the time to, but I'll see you guys hopefully next time.

(885 words)

Damn, learned lots about the best AGM in the VHLM. Canada will smoke you in the WJC though I’m sorry lol. I feel your pain. Life at work has been crazy busy and my activity is slipping. Been working like 16 hour days cause shit goes down sometimes. Good luck on those final projects homie, with everything you do I don’t know how you find time to get so much done here. 10/10 article, fucking legend in the works 👌

On 1/8/2021 at 3:20 PM, JigglyGumballs said:

Most of you guys don't know me personally

Yeah, lots happening on my end as well. Many essays, exams and projects in the next little while for me as well. We'll get through this together bro.

13 minutes ago, PatrikLaine said:

Yeah, lots happening on my end as well. Many essays, exams and projects in the next little while for me as well. We'll get through this together bro.

Cries in schoolwork