Thank you, VHLM

Hex Universe

As of early this morning, as the cut-off for TPE officially passed, I am now officially graduated from the VHLM. Feels weird being a one-and-done waiver signee, I'm sure @Spartandidn't expect that when he offered me a spot on the Aces back in November.

The last couple months have been an extremely fun ride, with so many awesome events and achievements.

I got a job as a new writer for VSN, and managed to make Team USA for the World Junior Championships. I scored the game-tying goal with just a few minutes remaining in regulation in Game 7 against Saskatoon, which the Aces ended up winning in OT. More recently, I have been honored by being drafted by the Seattle Bears, which is where my VHL career will begin. Apparently it's not an every season thing for someone like me to burst onto the scene and make a giant impact, but I'm so glad that I have.

The entirety of the VHL, from the leagues, to the community, and to just how everything is ran is awesome and I can't wait to see what the future holds. The VHLM and the people who guided me while in the league are all truly amazing and I can't thank them all enough. 

So

Thank you to the VHLM, for being the great development league that you are. Also thank you, to any and all members in the VHLM that I've had the privilege of interacting with.

Now onto the future for this Rose...