Expansion Team: The Berlin Crusaders

Ok, I'll admit it, as soon as I finished the Colorado one I immediately was inspired to do another one. I can't help it, the creative juices got flowing and I was zoned in! And I am very happy with how this team turned out. Even though I've already submitted graphics for TPE this week, figured why not throw this one down now since I have a lot more things planned for the coming weeks.

Rich with history, Berlin sits as the capital of the great nation of Germany. Focused on the military powerhouse established through the early ages of the Holy Roman Empire and beyond, this team resembles strength and unity, strong and united under a single cause: to rise victoriously over all other competitors in a grand crusade for the cup.

I give you.....

The Berlin Crusaders

hhxiq9pg67c61.png

e64rcwbm77c61.png

Review time! As someone with an affinity for playing Paladins and those that are similar, the concept for this is amazing! The name and colours suit it very well, and the logo is damn near perfect. At first I had thought the cape wasn't needed but looking at it for a longer period of time I think it's actually a good use of the white/dead space. The only thing that looks slightly off, but that could just be the way it looks attached is the chainmail on the sides of the helmet. The shield crests on the shoulders of the jersey are a nice touch as well. Overall 9.5/10 ! Seriously talented!

Review: 

Wow!! These jerseys and logo are just fantastic. I really like the red and grey together I really find it blends very nicely together. The logo to is very nicely done. I really like the sword running through the entire logo and love the red cape and helmet that you added to the logo. It really draws my attention. The logo on the jersey to is pretty near perfect, just everything works so nicely together and overall very clean! Me as a player would be stoked to wear such awesome jerseys. I would love to see what you could do for an alternate jersey I think that would be pretty cool! If I could change one thing I would probably change the black to maybe a little lighter of a shade of black but other than that I wouldnt change anything! In conclusion love the logo, love the jerseys and I love the colors! Great job. 9/10

18 hours ago, KaleebtheMighty said:

Focused on the military powerhouse established through the early ages of the Holy Roman Empire and beyond

Smh my head Berlin barely existed before the 18th century