(S77) RW - Emils Pless, TPE: 60

Emcyy

1195363751_YUKONFEELTHERUSH.png.b11cc48a655243978737fe794b40e188.png

WELCOME TO THE VHL!

Hey @Emcyy! Welcome to the VHL, thanks for taking the time to check out our league and create your first ever player. I am @fromtheinside, the AGM of the Yukon Rush of the VHLM. We just completed our draft over the weekend and are about to drop the puck on the S76 season in less than 48 hours! Yukon is currently a upper-to-mid level tier team that is looking to have a strong regular season and develop our players and then make a strong push for the playoffs. We have a fairly decent group of forwards already, but we are still looking to fill one or two depth spots at forward still. That's where you come in. We are offering you 4th line minutes to start, but if you work hard and develop quickly there definitely room to move up the depth chart! 

Yukon prides itself on providing a positive and user-friendly environment in our Team Discord and Locker Room. Being a new user can be very confusing and overwhelming with all the initial information, but I personally love to work with new users to help them in anyway I can. Last season we had a new user start mid-season and he was just drafted 5th overall in the VHL Entry Draft this past weekend. That goes to show that if you're willing to learn and work for it, we can help you get to the top tier of your draft class! If this sounds like something you would be interested in, quote this post and reply underneath with #FeelTheRush. Doing so will signify you would like to sign an entry-level contract with the Rush for the remainder of this season. From there I will contact you and send you the contract and help get you started. No matter where you end up, if you have any questions or need some help with anything, don't be afraid to shoot me a DM on here or Discord! All the best on your VHL journey!

21 minutes ago, fromtheinside said:

1195363751_YUKONFEELTHERUSH.png.b11cc48a655243978737fe794b40e188.png

WELCOME TO THE VHL!

Hey @Emcyy! Welcome to the VHL, thanks for taking the time to check out our league and create your first ever player. I am @fromtheinside, the AGM of the Yukon Rush of the VHLM. We just completed our draft over the weekend and are about to drop the puck on the S76 season in less than 48 hours! Yukon is currently a upper-to-mid level tier team that is looking to have a strong regular season and develop our players and then make a strong push for the playoffs. We have a fairly decent group of forwards already, but we are still looking to fill one or two depth spots at forward still. That's where you come in. We are offering you 4th line minutes to start, but if you work hard and develop quickly there definitely room to move up the depth chart! 

Yukon prides itself on providing a positive and user-friendly environment in our Team Discord and Locker Room. Being a new user can be very confusing and overwhelming with all the initial information, but I personally love to work with new users to help them in anyway I can. Last season we had a new user start mid-season and he was just drafted 5th overall in the VHL Entry Draft this past weekend. That goes to show that if you're willing to learn and work for it, we can help you get to the top tier of your draft class! If this sounds like something you would be interested in, quote this post and reply underneath with #FeelTheRush. Doing so will signify you would like to sign an entry-level contract with the Rush for the remainder of this season. From there I will contact you and send you the contract and help get you started. No matter where you end up, if you have any questions or need some help with anything, don't be afraid to shoot me a DM on here or Discord! All the best on your VHL journey!

#FeelTheRush