Claimed:Sleeper Agent: Jody 3 Moons' Uncertain Future

gorlab

Jody 3 Moons has stormed onto the VHL scene in recent weeks and is slowly becoming a sought after commodity heading into the S39 VHLM entry draft. Although he has been at the center of attention at times, the picture remains unclear as to what the future holds for the young Ukrainian heartthrob. As we head into the S39 preseason, 3 Moons has made himself unavailable to the media instead dedicating himself to ensuring he is in peak physical condition for the upcoming VHLM entry draft. When, or if, his name will be called at the draft has been a hotly debated topic, with VHL analysts being unable to even come close to agreeing upon a draft ranking for the outspoken young phenom.

3PkDNay.png?1
Fitness and dietary issues have been another concern for VHL scouts

There is a massive upside to 3 Moons in the modern game, where big bodied physical players are exactly what you want down the middle. He posses both size and strength with his 6'1”, 202 lb. frame and is especially talented in the face-off circle. He has spent the off-season training hard to improve both his play-making ability along with his scoring touch. Despite being played out of position on the wing during his short stint with the Moscow Red Wolves, 3 Moons is confident that VHLM teams cannot ignore his nature ability at the centre position. Regardless of his off-ice antics, which seem to be a re-occurring trend in this off-season, 3 Moons is an unselfish player who likes to look for the pass just as often as he likes to dangle and snipe top shelf. His offensive skills and physicality are prominent but the defensive aspects of his game are still suspect, and to excel at both the VHL and VHLM level, the controversial rookie will have to improve on his play without the puck.

His stint with the Moscow Red Wolves in their S38 playoff drive did not go as planned for hockey's self-proclaimed 'Travis Tritt'. Playing very limited minutes saw him unable to make any recognizable impact in the Red Wolves playoff run, as they were defeated in the second round by the Turku Outlaws. Through 11 playoff appearances 3 Moons averaged under 2 minutes per game and registered just a single shot on net. His physicality, a trait which was considered one of his major assets, also did not have an impact as the bruising forward ended his playoff campaign with 1 hit. He was never given a chance to line up at his natural centre position and his play completely faltered. Red Wolves' coach and GM d3vilsfire did entrust 3 Moons with 1 minute on the penalty kill, so it's evident that he was picked up on waivers to fill a defensive role on the team. 

lcpffLz.jpg
Jody 3 Moons playing for the Moscow Red Wolves in the S38 VHLM Playoffs

A poor S38 playoff performance with Moscow has undoubtedly caused Jody 3 Moons' already mediocre draft stock to fall even further and generated some doubt as to whether he will ever play another game in the VHLM. The drama will continue to unfold as we draw closer to the S39 entry draft, but despite his poor play in Moscow, coupled with his off-ice antics which have drawn the ire of a majority of the VHL community, Jody 3 Moons believes he has what it takes to become an unexpected success story.  

Edited by gorlab

Hey Gorlab,

The point tasks like podcast, media spot or graphic is all combined in a once a week event. Since you also had submitted a signature you might want to remove one of the tasks and use it for next week (starting monday).

Hope that explains it a bit

I think the signature I submitted was for last week, Green. I posted it on the 5th I believe, it just took a week before it was graded. I assume I can claim it for last week and then submit this, for this week (July 6-12).

I think the signature I submitted was for last week, Green. I posted it on the 5th I believe, it just took a week before it was graded. I assume I can claim it for last week and then submit this, for this week (July 6-12).

The one posted the 5th was indeed for last week, noticed you already had removed the signature you posted in the hello point task, all should be good now :)

• Senior Admin

Content: 3/3

Glad to see you getting along better here! This was actually a really good article. Yeah, 3 Moons had a pretty sad playoff performance. He couldn't even deliver when he was given that 1 minute of penalty kill time! As long as 3 Moons keeps his off-ice antics under control, I think he'll be very successful here.

Grammar: 2/2

This was the strong suit of the article, only one thing.

posses = possesses 

Appearance: 1/1

Looks good to me.

Overall: 6/6