Le Paper Prince

Quik

I like the paper theme with the halftones and stock work.  I think the border is cool and the black and white color scheme works really well.  And I don't know if it was intentional or not (I assume it was), but I think the inclusion of the crown for a player named "LePrince" is clever.  I'm not a fan of the text, though, and I think that brings the sig down for me.  I don't like the font, and I think it doesn't work with the torn paper design behind it.  I think it could work if you used a thinner font that look more like natural handwriting rather than that font with the drop shadow.  Overall, nice work, though.

8.5/10

Review: Honestly this looks really good. Makes me think of a sticker. The text is a bit high contract but perhaps it works well that way as to not take the focal point away from the player. I really like how the background seeps into the player. Nice work! 9/10

Review Time! The monochrome style of the picture is aesthetically pleasing at least personally, and I do also appreciate the cell-shading style you went with. Gives it that printed comic book look, pumping up the player to a super hero type level! My only pieces of criticism is the name. The white on white makes it hard to read, and the dropshadow for the picture on the whole isn't visible for those of us who use the Dark Theme. Overall, a solid 8/10 because I really do appreciate the art-style you went with. And the crown is a nice touch considering the name!