Nice start !

weekz

Review: oof. I like that you're trying to do graphics, but make sure you take a lap around the forums and check out what other people are doing. I'm a big, big fan of infographics (not enough people do them!) but they need to be done well. I promise you, I'm absolute shit at graphics, but check this one out for some ideas on how to put words and info onto a graphic. I'd highly highly recommend using PhotoPea to make your graphics too, this one looks like it was made with Microsoft Paint, and using a (free!) professional program will make your graphics look professional. Lots of people have spent lots of time giving you lots of feedback, and it's important you take that feedback and actually use it. We want you to get better, not to poop on your work. Looking forward to seeing your work next week! Until then, I have to give this a 1/10.

12 hours ago, DollarAndADream said:

You think you could switch it up a bit?

This is literally the same picture as last week, with the logo and team name, but you put stats in it. Try not to use the same picture for multiple PTs.

image0.pngHello sorry for that i hasn’t noticed I have put the same pic that last week ! I have changed it a little bit too make it more special hope it will be good for have my tpe ! Thanks !