sheilds

sheilds @Zetterberg

a bunch of features on the platform i use just got put behind a paywall, but some new ones were unlocked, just to let people know there might be a change in the quality or something idk

Edited by GrittyIsKing09

Review:

I like this design. Really wild and open. Contrasting color palette doesn't look distracting like you would think it would. I think the only thing that I would have done different is the text placement. Edge cutting text in this design doesn't look right to me. 

8/10

thats impressive! I really like the kind of electronic glitch effect, it must be a lot of work. The one thing I would change is the style you picked for the last name, maybe add a second color to it for the counter of the characters or something. :) 9/10

Review:

This is a wild sig, but it's pretty cool. The colors are bright and vivid but they jump out at you and grab your attention. In contrast, the player is pretty plain but that makes him stand out on the flashy background. I like the fonts used too, very unique. The design in the background looks pretty cool too. I feel like the top right could use something more to fill it out a bit, but that's just a small critique, it's great how it is. 8/10, great work!