T. Wallace Graphic (1/25/21)

LilHCorny

I see what style this graphic was following and really like the idea! I think overall it may be a bit too hard to really look at for long but that's ok. This is all a learning process and I appreciate your submission! I wouldn't write this off as a failure. I do like the idea, your text has a great drop shadow making it easier to read, and the team logo on the bottom right is clear as well. Next time, if you are looking to shoot for this idea again, make the staggered boxes of displacement a bit smaller. Additionally, the second image of your player shouldn't be placed too far away. I'll link one of my graphics that utilizes a similar style so that you see what I mean about those boxes being smaller and the second image being a bit closer. But overall I like the steps taken and am excited to see you learn and continue to submit graphics!

Score: 6/10

Here's my image I mentioned:

f0b4nj865pa61.png

*I am in no way claiming this is what you should do exactly or that mine is amazing. I just hope I can spark creativity for your next idea!*

Edited by KaleebtheMighty

Review: This is an interesting piece of work. I can see the similarities that you were going for with the NHL 21 style of art. Personally I feel like it has a lot of noise and makes it unpleasant to look at. It almost seems like its supposed to be 3D. I'm sure this took a lot of effort to do. I'd love to see what other works you can do. Keep up the good work. I'm sure your next piece will be amazing! 7/10!