Twin Cities

Max12

Review: This graphic looks great! I love the background of the beautiful city at night, the lights look amazing! This graphic does a lot of things right. And mannnn, is that logo swap awesome. The way you were able to mold it and distort it to look like it was on the jersey is great! Also, I'm not sure if this is intentional but I personally love the fact that the player looks like he's skating on the river. I don't know, I just never really had an idea like that and I think it's pretty cool to see something like that. Also, brownie points for having Johnny Hockey. The picture is beautifully cut, the logo is great, I only really have two concerns. One, while the colour of the city lights is great, I think they are too bright and take away from the player. I dunno, maybe you could try darkening it a bit so there's a bit more contrast/focus on the player. The city is beautiful though the colour just makes the player stick out like a sore thumb. Also, not a big fan of the font, the colour is kinda weird imo. Other than that though, this was well done and I can't wait to see more! 8.78/10

I really like the layout of this graphic! I especially like the cut out of the player; it's very clean and no points along the edge are missed. And anything that did appear off you seem to have corrected with a blur tool which helps a bit. The image of the skyline behind the player is also crisp which is a big plus! Although the text is a bit basic, this is a great step forward into creating better and better graphics! My only gripe is the placement of your player's name in the bottom left. The reflections along the water make that text a bit more difficult to read. But that just gives you some things to think about for your next great graphic. Overall, I'm impressed and will watch out for your next graphics in the future!

Score: 8/10

Review: This is a nice edit. I really like the background and the jersey logo replacement. The player cutout is mostly clean with some issues in some areas. The visor is cut off at the top. My main gripe is the Canadian flag on the shoulder and also the Flames logo on his shorts / helmet. The flag is just odd for a team that is supposed to be in Minnesota. The small details like the shorts and the helmet could be overlooked though, so I understand those. Overall I think this is a nice graphic. I think with a little bit more time this could be perfect. Great job! Can't wait to see the next one from you. 7.5/10.