Kvothe heating up in Nova Scotia

DangerGolding

Halifax fans will have been more then pleased with the performances of their recent acquisition in Kaladin Kvothe. The winger has been on fire since his relocation up north to the Canadian seaside city. Pre-trade Kvothe notched 9 goals and 13 assists in 18 games while in his 13 games with the 21st he has almost matched that total already with 10 goals and 9 assists. This is due in no small part to the better passing support he has behind him in Halifax and this is evidenced in his shot totals that he's getting off, already with 95 shots in the 13 games compared to 90 in San Diego.

Unfortunately this productions isn't translating to the win column, with Halifax slumping down to 9th overall in the standings. The team is struggling with the lack of a true center to distribute the puck. 

Kaladin has this to say when asked about the season so far:

"Well of course I'm not super happy at the moment, we're losing a lot of games right now and I don't really understand why I was brought in here when we're not being being the tools to succeed. I guess we just have to keep grinding and see if we can pull out as many points as are available. I'll be doing my best to lead this team as well as I can and help our new guys out in adjusting to the league.