(S77) RW - Mikhail Johanssen, TPE: 72

Silver Warrior

Hey there @Silver Warrior, welcome to the VHL! I'm thadthrasher, the General Manager of the San Diego Marlins! We are working, right now, to build a solid team and help newer members learn the ropes to become great players, and I know that San Diego can do that for you!

If you would be interesting in becoming a Marlin, click "quote" and say #MarlinsTerritory!

MarlinsTerritory.jpg

Just now, thadthrasher said:

Hey there @Silver Warrior, welcome to the VHL! I'm thadthrasher, the General Manager of the San Diego Marlins! We are working, right now, to build a solid team and help newer members learn the ropes to become great players, and I know that San Diego can do that for you!

If you would be interesting in becoming a Marlin, click "quote" and say #MarlinsTerritory!

MarlinsTerritory.jpg

#MarlinsTerritory

1 minute ago, Silver Warrior said:

Can I get a longer deal?

Since you are coming in mid-season you'll be picked up on waivers, which means you'll finish out the season with us. At the end of the current season you'll be released so that you can be drafted to a VHLM and maybe even a VHL team. Then you will be on a longer contract.

2 minutes ago, Silver Warrior said:

Also, when is the next game?

every day! usually 2 per team a day! here is a link to all of the games https://vhlforum.com/forum/581-s76-games/

Edited by GrittyIsKing09