Hockey 24/7. Hockey Ice Beach

2 hours ago, Jtv123 said:

website called picmonkey and since it`s not free to download your created images. I use a screenshot in my windows

I'm not entirely sure how the pic gets to be that bad. Screenshotting and saving even with MS Paint hasn't done that for me.

I'd recommend using something like Photopea. It's a browser based Photoshop clone.

3 hours ago, DollarAndADream said:

I'm not entirely sure how the pic gets to be that bad. Screenshotting and saving even with MS Paint hasn't done that for me.

I'd recommend using something like Photopea. It's a browser based Photoshop clone.

I think it's picmonkey itself that gives me bad quality once I zoom on the picture or else it's too small. 

And is thta free

10 hours ago, Jtv123 said:

Okok and uhhh will I get that approved

Been like a week almost so I couldn`t make another for last week

It was flagged for effort. The quality of the image is low. Try to figure out why you're uploading images that are so pixelated.

It's also a render, text, and a logo on top of a vacation picture, but this specific theme is a little harder to do graphic-wise so I'll accept your work if you add a couple sentences describing the vacation.

"For graphics, the rules are obviously looser, but the key is to ensure the graphic has a vacation vibe of some sort, and a short description of a few sentences can help bring that visual to life for people who are looking at your graphic. "

19 hours ago, DollarAndADream said:

It was flagged for effort. The quality of the image is low. Try to figure out why you're uploading images that are so pixelated.

It's also a render, text, and a logo on top of a vacation picture, but this specific theme is a little harder to do graphic-wise so I'll accept your work if you add a couple sentences describing the vacation.

"For graphics, the rules are obviously looser, but the key is to ensure the graphic has a vacation vibe of some sort, and a short description of a few sentences can help bring that visual to life for people who are looking at your graphic. "

Lol can I flag a bunch of other people for effort as well or is it only enorama that can do it against me.

jsJOyn1.jpg

Review: 

the concept here is sick! Imagine playing a game of hockey on the beach! Obviously the low quality of the players could use some work! And I think a Boulder more prominent word font for “who needs a vacation” would look better with it being in the darker clouds! Still solid potential!

6.5/10

Review:

I like the concept of play ice hockey on a beach. Definitely the quality of the players and image could be fixed. I think that the text for "Who needs a vacation?" could have a better font or spacing. It has some solid potential with the image. You could've also added your team's logo to add a signature touch to the image. Overall, nice work!!

7.5/10

-TheOGShark