feelscoffeeman

jRuutu

When you play hockey in VHL, you must challenge your mind by thinking about profound ideas. For example, if you had a cup of coffee, but nobody saw you - did you drink any coffee at all? Trying to wrap your mind around these deep lines is how everybody should spend their time during road trips. I have been doing that for years now and look at me, I'm going to reach 1200 TPE ! Constantly training my mental and spiritual side has been the fuel that keeps my motor going.

If you want to have a long career in VHL I suggest that you start doing the same. Instead of listening to music or playing something on the laptop, read a book or look for thought-provoking quotes online and try to think what they mean.

It's a slow process, but just like making a tasty cup of coffee, you need to have patience.

On a coffee-related note, as you maybe know the coffee industry is massive. You can see coffee everywhere, one of the most noticeable places is entertainment. Here are my favorite coffee-related quotes from movies.

Top-5 coffee movie quotes:

5. ''Show me the coffee!''

4. ''Houston, we have coffee''

3. ''Run and you'll live -- at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our coffeemakers, but they'll never take our coffee!!''

2. ''I have had it with these motherf*cking coffees on this motherf*cking plane''.

1. ''I'm gonna make him an coffee he can't refuse''