VHLM GMS

@Smarch - Brampton Blades

@The Bread Man - Saskatoon Wild

@TheLastOlympian07 - Oslo Storm

@BobertZ - Bern Royals

@Streetlite - Yukon Rush

@hedgehog337 - Bratislava Watchmen

@JardyB10 - Ottawa Lynx

Welcome, @HFD! Since you just missed the VHLM draft, this thread will be where you decide which team you would like to play for this season, and probably only this season (you'll be in S54 Draft for both the VHL and the VHLM next off-season). Myself and the other above listed VHLM GMs may offer you between $500,000 and $2,000,000 for your services this season in this thread. You can use that money at the Player Store. You must wait at least 12 hours from this very post before you can officially accept an offer, just to give interested GMs some time to make offers, but you can take as much time as you need. With that said...

The Ottawa Lynx would like to offer Fujimoto $1,000,000 for his services for the season. We are one of the strongest teams in the VHLM this season, and we have got a great locker room with lots of great members both new and old on the team! I'm hoping it will be a great place to grow as both a player and a member of the VHL. Myself and the other members can offer you any guidance and/or advice that you need.

The Lynx have some pretty solid offensive depth, but every man helps! I would probably start you with 2nd/3rd line minutes, with ample opportunity for more as you improve to 50 TPE or so (I wouldn't hesitate to cut our veterans' ice time because they're all scrubs).

Anyway, that's my pitch! Welcome once again, and good luck with whomever you decide to sign with. :cheers:

Welcome to the league @HFD. As the GM of the Brampton Blades, we hope you'll join us for our championship run in Season Fifty-Three. 

We have an active lr that you could jump right into and feel at home, 4 pages strong already and not even started the season yet. We'll be pleased to offer you a 1 year contract for 1 million. 

Again welcome and no matter where you find a home, have a great time!

I was not quite sure about who to sign with, but Jardy welcomed me very early and I like the lynx logo. I hope the other managers wont be angry but I probably wont be very good anyway so you maybe dodged a bullet. Thanks for offering everybody.

The Ottawa Lynx would like to offer Fujimoto $1,000,000 for his services for the season.

I accept @JardyB10

1 hour ago, HFD said:

I was not quite sure about who to sign with, but Jardy welcomed me very early and I like the lynx logo. I hope the other managers wont be angry but I probably wont be very good anyway so you maybe dodged a bullet. Thanks for offering everybody.

I accept @JardyB10

Welcome to the club!

• Smarch locked this topic