Topaz Labs - All Applications - For Mac

Beketov

• Commissioner

I’ll keep this simple. I have found a copy of all the Topaz Labs Products for mac, free. The only one most of you guys probably know well is Topaz Adjust but the others are really strong plugins as well. I’m willing to upload and share this but am not going to put the link up on the forum for legal reasons; anyone who has been around long enough understands.

So, if you want the plugins, just like this post and comment; I’ll PM you a link. Sure I’m being a like whore but hey, we’ve all done it haha.

And before anyone asks, unfortunately I do not have the PC versions but I can try to find them.

• Commissioner

I'm not sure what they are, but if they allow me to learn some new things I am down.

Uploading now, I’ll send when it’s done.

Feel free to click the link in the OP and get info on the programs. I can tell you that, for some reason, ReMask does not work, I’m not 100% sure why. The rest do though.

• Commissioner

Can you explain to me how to actually use Topaz? I have downloaded all of them but have no idea to put them on PS or use them.

Not sure if it works different on the PC side. On the mac side you just hit install (while photoshop is closed) and it installs them all in the proper spot. Once they’re installed they show up under Topaz Labs in the filter menu of photoshop.

• 4 months later...