Castle Crashers

JardyB10

• Head Moderator

Its way more fun on the ps3. Its one of the best couch games you can have with buddies.

If it goes on sale again and you still want to play I can pick it up.

Speaking of which, gimme your Steam info :D

Edited by tfong

Well my best friend insisted we all have Archer themed names, so my profile name is Cyril Figgis, which is a real pain in the dick to find when adding because 300 pages of people are equally as unoriginal.  But I guess mine's the only one from Saskatchewan, so there's that.

What's everyone else's Steam?

I've never played because the tower defense genre was stale by the time Bloons Tower Defense came out in like 2004.

Does it bring anything unique to the table?

Yes, in that it's a beat em up, and not a tower defence game at all.

Must've mixed it up with some other game then. There was a point where I just didn't even bother with any steam game with tower or castle in the name because there were 10 new TD games a week going on there.

Jardy get Edge of Space. I'm downloading it right now but it's an early access Terraria-like game that's gotten glowing reviews from the people of steam (who of course are just the loveliest, easiest reviewers in the world) and it's like 5 bucks for the time being. Read into it, then but like 6 copies of it for yourself.

Mayyybe.  It looks decent, but I'm not quite 100% sold on Terraria yet. Bought it for $2 during the summer sale, my friend kind of helped me get set up, but I dunno.  It would probably better playing with someone who also is just starting out, as opposed to someone who pwns everything.  And if Edge of Space at least has some kind of story/verbal directive I'd probably enjoy it a shit ton more.

What's your Steam?

My Steam is I Don't Speak English.

Me and you should play Terraria sometime. Were your issues because your friend knew how to do everything or because he was using a character with good stuff as opposed to a new character?

I may or may not have added you.  There's a number of people with that username, but this particular one had many hours in Terraria, Football Manager, and OOTP, so it sounded quite a bit like you.

And I guess more that he knew what to do and had awesome shit and I did not.  I mean, he crafted me some awesome shit, so I have sweet drill and decent armor and weapons and such.  But he like, built an entire house and started flying around and shit, and he was kind of telling me what to do and stuff, but I have a hard time focusing when I don't have any specific goals.  I barely even talked to Scott!  So I kind of just walked around and dug shit up, went to some corruption land, got my dick kicked in when I destroyed three hearts.  Before that a boss spawned, which my friend pwnd before I was even halfway there, but even so I was like, "Wait, so there's bosses?  Why?  WHAT AM I DOING IN THIS GAME?"  I didn't even really talk to Scott, because I wasn't even sure why I would want to talk to him about the various things he talks about.  THAT'S REALLY NEAT I CAN DO ALL THIS NEAT SHIT, SCOTT, BUT WHY

It was still pretty fun and all, I mean I did play it for three straight hours.  It's definitely possible I could eventually catch on and get addicted or whatever if someone made me.  It just didn't grab me I guess.

Also, me:  http://steamcommunity.com/id/jardyb10/

We'll play a game with new characters. He fucked up your experience by playing with a character that has mad shit and going after bosses that you weren't ready for. My usual goal when I make a new character is to build an all gold room (gold bricks and walls, gold chandelier and throne, the works). The last time I went through and did that Jericho, Devise and I got like 30 hours out of the game.

Edited by Muffins