Lahtinen

McWolf

I really like the effects all around this sig, has all the makings of top tier stuff. Render placement, quality, and cutout is perfection, and a solid choice of player. My only knocks are the background colour choice, I feel like it should be more blue than purple, and that "Mikko" is almost not readable (but I do like the execution with the X's and such). Absolutely not hot garbage.

9/10

Review

i love this graphic, the warm tones in the background makes it look like he’s a finalist in bachelor, very sweet. But still I think the composition is spot on, you highlighted the player very well. I honestly have no critique, you did an awesome job! 10/10

Might be one of the cleanest player render and graphics I've seen @McWolf. I absolutely love the font and text you used for the name, as it's bold and has that hint of colour shadowing which I'm unsure if I've seen done before, but it's fantastic. I also don't know if I've seen purple/pink colour scheme done before, but I think it works crazy good compared to the usual reds and blues being done. I'm a bit mad that you'd think this is hot garbage, as I'd give this a 9/10 any day. Great work! 🍻