I picked my own player in VHFL

jRuutu

The pinnacle of self-confidence in simulation leagues is picking your own player in the fantasy competitions. Unfortunately, I did not get to pick my own player first overall since I was picking third, but I think third overall is still enough to show everybody that I'm ready to play.

The upcoming season is an important one for me, I have only two seasons left before retirement comes calling. As a result of the nearing retirement, the season ahead will fairly surely be my last opportunity to play a great season. Everybody knows that the last depreciation hit is a solid one, even with all the fighters you feel the effects. Despite everything I just said, I don't have any clear goals or milestones that I would like to reach. Simply playing the best season of my career is the only goal I have, which is a pretty nice goal of course.

Seattle as a team should have a good year, there is a lot of young and hungry players in the roster, they will keep us older players working hard and perhaps in return, we are able to lead by example on the ice and show how veteran players do things in VHL. Exciting season ahead, I can't wait to get started!