My Oh So Close Banner

Hello. I like the contrast between the black and white background and the banner which is in color. (Reminds me of a certain anime opening where everything is black and white except the destruction, but that is besides the point). Nice touch that red fonts and backgrounds are slightly different shades of red, for the respective team's logos. 10/10 banner

Once again because of no trivia, I will force my worthless opinion upon two specially selected GFX entries. 

This is a great banner result, that uses multiple elements to produce a pretty nice end result. The desaturated renders work well with the colored font work and team logos. Perhaps the lens flares could have been toned down a little, but overall this was a very solid entry for the competition.

8/10

Voted for this banner all the way as I loved the black and white concept with the color just making the banner pop in the middle but I would have added the name of the teams in Red at the top and bottom of the banner just to bring the eye from top to bottom and not just the middle of the banner.

But otherwise as I stated it was my choice for the banner of the year. I was also going to attempt something similar but ended up with my typical dark banner again.... boring right?

Great job and look forward to next years banner already!!

REVIEW TIME CHOO CHOO:
Awesome job! Overall, I agree with boom that the lens flare could have been turned down, but the logo swaps and color is wonderful. 9/10 overall, great work