Chris Foley

I like the creativity with a large canvas to work with as well as integrating the two renders. I'd say the right render was done perfectly but the left one could use some work. It is slightly too small imo and could help fill some of the canvas by being larger. The render also has a little too heavy of an effect on it. Apart from that I am a big fan. 8/10

Review:

Interesting design choice. I like the right side render and see it as more of a background than a main element. Lacking a background doesn't really bring everything together. Your jersey swap looks fine but that render could have been larger and toned down a few notches. I would also add any sort of background effect to make this project more cohesive. Good concept.

7/10

Reviewing
Clean and simple look that I do like. Like the logo swap that you did here also. The white background is ok and keeps the simple look going through. Have to say good work on this. What I would say as criticism is how different the text is but saying that I dont think it looks bad together. 8/10