Bitch Fest

Phil

Welcome to the Bitch Fest - a weekly edition new to VHL.com to bitch about what really grinds your gears.

giphy.gif

This week is the lack of sex the biography section gets. Villeneuve really can use all the help he can get since he was basically inactive for the first 2 seasons of his career. Now entering his fourth season, marking the half-way point of his career, he's not even on track to surpass Gerrard's TPE total of 994 - and Gerrard was a fucking scrub.  What's not helping him is the ungraded sure-fire 10/10 bio that's sitting in the bio section untouched. Not even making it to second base, no tongues have been exploring the bio. I suppose I could mark it myself and no one would noticed like I marked Kenny's podcast a couple weeks ago. GG MOFUKAS

You know what else is ridiculously irritating? Not filling out prediction points last season. Just because I can, I'm going to blame Mike. Mike is my GM and thus should know what free bits of TPE his players are or aren't taking advantage of. If Mike really cared about Riga the way SVEC did, he would have message me and said: 'look asshole, fill in the predictions.. but don't copy me because I can't predict worth shit'

Regardless of this lack of GM skill... I still voted him to take away the GM of the Season aka David's A Fucking Prick award

What, VHL, do you need to bitch about?

girls-partying-jpg.jpg

Edited by ssda911