Desk opinions from the masses

Beketov

1 hour ago, Beketov said:

@GrittyIsKing09 since you mentioned the pucks, here’s all of them:

7004A984-88F0-47E2-ACE1-2AEC00E7F08B.jpeg

I do have an extra case for the three on top now, I just need to actually get them into it. Turgeon is two to the right of the big case, Biron is one to the left. The three in the big case probably aren’t the most valuable by far (Barnaby on the left, Daze in the middle, Momesso on the right) but they are from the first three episodes I ever cut so they get preferential treatment.

damn all of my pucks are just lying on the shelf above my bed execpt the leino one (which is in a case)

• Commissioner
Just now, GrittyIsKing09 said:

damn all of my pucks are just lying on the shelf above my bed execpt the leino one (which is in a case)

These aren’t exactly expensive cases, they are all plastic except for the brown ones which are wood and glass. I just didn’t like they look of them just lying around.

11 minutes ago, Beketov said:

These aren’t exactly expensive cases, they are all plastic except for the brown ones which are wood and glass. I just didn’t like they look of them just lying around.

makes sense i guess

I/my brother have almost the exact same glass desk, only with black legs. I was using just one rectangular section for a while, but it was wobbly as fuck because I had to remove the stabilizing thingy at the bottom to stuff my desktop under the desk properly. Good times.

Anyway, I agree with Will. I like the look of these glass desks (as long as you maintain the fingerprints/noseprints), but drawers are dope, and the work desk is nice too.

• 1 month later...
  • Commissioner

Update: Since I had to move back to work from home anyway I just took the desk along with my computer and such. Everything should fit a bit better with my smaller computer / second monitor / speakers but it definitely feels way less cubicle like which is nice.

F87770C6-6EE8-4B67-9B64-E9DBF8319053.jpeg

I’ve also replaced the chair with a better one from the office, I just don’t have a photo with that.