(S79) D - Alex Filion, TPE: 30

Alexio06

@Alexio06 welcome to the VHL!

I'm thadthrasher, the General Manager of the San Diego Marlins! We are currently nearing the end of the season, so as of right now you can be added to a team until the end of the season. Once the season ends you'll be released from the team and be draft eligible.

I have some 4th line minutes I can offer you to help you get your feet wet, and I'd be happy to show you the ropes of our league.

If you are interested, quote this and say #MarlinsTerritory!

I'm thadthrasher, the General Manager of the San Diego Marlins! We are currently nearing the end of the season, so as of right now you can be added to a team until the end of the season. Once the season ends you'll be released from the team and be draft eligible.

I have some 4th line minutes I can offer you to help you get your feet wet, and I'd be happy to show you the ropes of our league.

23 minutes ago, thadthrasher said:

#MarlinsTerritory