On Top (for now)

dlamb

At the time of writing, Dakota Lamb is atop the Season 73 draft class by TPE. Although it is completely because MexicanCow and Rory have yet to update for the week ending April 25th, I am still going to take a moment to be proud of what I have done with Lamb, both on the ice, and off of it, with training and development. 

In the beginning I had a tough time grasping what the VHL was, and why I would submit myself to extra homework as a college student. Alas, once I was drafted into the VHLM by Miami and learned the ropes of max earning, I have never looked back and have never missed a capped TPE after those first few weeks of barely earning. 

I hope that when all is said and done, I can remain the top dog for Season 73. But, I would like to shout out the previously mentioned @MexicanCow123 and @rory, as well as @bigAL and all the other draftees that season for just adding a little extra personal drive to keep me max earning. Banking is kinda boring as someone who is always hungry for more TPE, but the friendly rivalry definitely helps feed that hunger. 

(204 Words)

Thanks for pretending I'm still in the race. Recruitment really separates the good from the great (even though you just passed the head of recruitment HA). It's ok, I believe that TPE is actually bad and every week you're making Lamb worse and worse. It's science.