En nyhetsartikel från Sverige - Nykvist är bomben och är två bra

Motzaburger

Det var en gång en pojke som hette Nykvist. Han spelar hockey mycket väl. Han ser ut att bli en galet bra spelare i hela landet. Han är från Sverige i en liten stad med en damm för en hockeyrink. Han har en mamma och en pappa och de är hans föräldrar. Han har mor-och farföräldrar också. Han gillar kalkon och skinka och smörgåsbord och djurpäls. Han är en passionerad person om sin favoritsport. En gång jag doppade hans huvud i toaletten och gav honom vått hår från toaletten vattnet. En annan gång när vi var i skolan som han kastade upp i mitten av klassen och sedan gick hem tidigt. Han satte olja i lärarnas kaffe i butiken klass. Han gillar lukten av getter och lök. Ikea är hans favorit ställe att shoppa. Smaken av kärnmjölk är bäst. Jag hatar att skriva dessa artiklar varje vecka, men det får mig 1 TPE. Detta är den mest värdelösa stycke jag skrivit i mitt liv. Min röv är svettig eftersom det är varmt idag. Leva länge i blomstra. Ha en bra dag alla.

Not to be that guy but this needs an English version as well for TPE purposes.

Det anges inte någonstans.

VHL.COM/XM Radio/590 Article Rules

• You may only do one XM Radio Article per week.
  • Each article is worth 1 TPE and can be updated by linking the article thread to your player updates
  • Each article is expected to be at least 150 words, but should be around 200 words. If you are found to be writing articles short of this limit you may have your ability to write articles revoked
  • Each article is expected to be league related, and have a degree of relevance to the VHL.
  • All work must be 100% original or you could face a ban from posting XM Radio articles ranging from weekly to permanent.

VHL.COM/XM Radio/590 Duo Article Rules

• The article must be in interview or players profile form. You cannot collaborate on a news article
  • Because of the collaboration, the word amount must top 300 words, if found that it is below the required amount, you won't receive points
  • The honor system will be in play and if abused, you will have your XM Radio privileges revoked for a season and if a 2nd warning has to be handed down, you just won't be able to post them at all. If Person A posts the collaboration, person B must confirm that he/she did contribute to half of the material

Caliss de tabarnak, si vous voulez parler dans votre language de Viking, moé aussi jpeux parler comme un esti de boucheron sans aucune criss d'éducation qui sacre toujours pis qui termine sa vie dans la construction.

Y calvaire.

Not to be that guy but this needs an English version as well for TPE purposes.

Google translate, ferda boys:

There once was a boy named Nykvist. He plays hockey very well. He looks to be a crazy good player in the country. He is from Sweden in a small town with a pond for a hockey rink. He has a mom and a dad and they are his parents. He has grandparents too. He likes turkey and ham and sandwich table and animal fur. He is a passionate person about their favorite sport. Once I dipped his head in the toilet and gave him wet hair from the toilet water. Another time when we were in school he threw up in the middle of class and then went home early. He put oil in the teachers coffee in shop class. He likes the smell of goats and onions. Ikea is his favorite place to shop. The flavor of buttermilk is best. I hate writing these articles every week, but it gets me one TPE. This is the most worthless piece I've written in my life. My ass is sweating because it's hot today. Live long in prosper. Have a good day everyone.