Apr23 RavenSkill Development Newsletter: Welcoming a New Face to the Family!

Patrik Tallinder

1iOoDdO.jpg

Welcoming a New Face to the Family!: 

Presented By Lucas Tallinder

It has been quite some time since we came out with a RavenSkill Newsletter, but we felt that this was an occasion that really called for an update to our supporters. We have two stories to cover today, so buckle in!

Our first story is that S79 draft-eligible winger Tyler Reinhart has joined the program! We are thrilled to bring in the talented young player, and to give him an opportunity to train with some of the best players in the VHL. Along with Red Lite and Nils Tallinder, Reinhart has added on to a surge of youth at RavenSkill that has been phenomenal to see.

YnbP7x6.png

Credit to @Zetterberg

All three of the young players mentioned are some of the best players of their draft classes, and are making massive strides in their game every season. I met Tyler through my brother Patrik, who has some strong ties to the Mississauga organization from his time playing there. I was blown away with his drive and compete level, and I knew that I had to get him on board if he was willing to join us. We wish him the best of luck with his brother Tobias in the playoffs, and then we are so excited to welcome him to Stockholm in the offseason to train with us.

The S77 RavenSkill Graphic Collection is coming!

Last offseason, we introduced a new form of content for the RavenSkill supporters out there. We made a three-piece collection of graphics that included some of our clients, and we have done the exact same for this upcoming offseason. See if you can pick out your player in this teaser! We don't want to reveal too much, so stay tuned for the full graphics 😉

1JYNBBl.jpg

And with that, we say goodbye for now. You can check out the RavenSkill Graphic Collection Hub for updates on the upcoming graphics, and you can even check out last season's collection!