Papa Emeritus Junior Review

Beketov

• Commissioner

e9c48df051ad4841e0bbea1139bfafb1.jpg

Papa Emeritus Junior Review

From Satanic Pope to Satanic Player

If you are reading this and expecting some form of normalcy I would suggest you put your expectations aside now, for Papa Emeritus is far from your normal hockey player. In fact it's quite possible that he is as far from normal as one can be.

Papa's career started not in a rink, but rather in a church. Born into the noble Emeritus bloodline of the satanic clergy, Papa's future aspirations were limited. Simply put, you follow the family tradition of becoming a Satanic Pope or you die. Those remain the only two options. Indeed Papa did initially follow the path of the clergy, teaching Satan's ways far and wide and embracing his heritage, but he wanted more. He wanted to follow a path that would allow for greater teachings and greater conversion opportunities.

tumblr_mj9xis5Cg41s10yjwo1_1280.jpg

As he began searching for a greater calling he discovered the wonder that is hockey. So violent, so vicious: Satan was clearly pleased with this sport. He requested leave from the clergy in order to study the sport more closely and embrace it as Satan's own. At first the members of the higher order were displeased but in the end they allowed his brother to take over as Pope and Papa was allowed to travel and experience this most wondrous of games.

It was ultimately the position of goalie that drew him in most. While not in the fray directly, this position would allow him to control the outcomes more directly, allowing Satan more control over the games themselves through him. It also allowed Papa to retain 5 nameless ghouls, to which he was accustomed. Unfortunately no teams he played for appreciated him referring to the skaters as such but, in time, change is likely to come. As his teammates embrace Satan, so to shall they embrace their ghoul nature and be granted much power from it.

JtDBUjmEz4DGtZZEQdbxrc.jpg

As he played amongst the youth and the easily amused, Papa found he craved more power, larger stakes, and more viewers. This would, ultimately, help his cause of converting more foolish mortals to his dear Satan's path. At this point he needed to take on a more professional role and looked overseas, to North America, and the VHLM.

Declaring himself for the S78 VHLM Draft, Papa decided on the Saskatoon Wild to become his home team for a short time. Ultimately the Wild would be eliminated easily in the playoffs but Papa proved his worth in his short few games. Any time he was called upon from the bench he allowed no goals and in his few starts he managed well. Certainly not an unbeatable start for the Swede but, alas, time remains on his side. With the draft upcoming soon Papa is likely to find a new home and new mortals to corrupt. It will not take long, he hopes, before all the VHL feels Satan's power and he sits upon his new throne at the head of a sport, rather than a church.

• Commissioner
Just now, Mistxh J said:

Okay this has done it... best Junior Review/article ever ! Time to get the holy pope himself in here to counter all this satanic energy tho 😂

The league has already had Jesus Christ as a goalie, his energy held Satan off for a time but he has been gone for a long time now; there is no stopping what is coming. Join my ghouls now and you will be greatly rewarded.

heavy metal GIF

51 minutes ago, Beketov said:

The league has already had Jesus Christ as a goalie, his energy held Satan off for a time but he has been gone for a long time now; there is no stopping what is coming. Join my ghouls now and you will be greatly rewarded.

heavy metal GIF

Eidolon Youve Got A Deal GIF by Amazon Prime Video

2 hours ago, Beketov said:

heavy metal GIF

It might soon be time for the resurrection of Jesus Christ :preach:

• Commissioner
Just now, v.2 said:

It might soon be time for the resurrection of Jesus Christ :preach:

Christ cannot save you anymore, embrace Satan and he will forgive you past, Christ-leaning, misgivings. Papa will lead you.

7 hours ago, Beketov said:

there is no stopping what is coming. Join my ghouls now and you will be greatly rewarded.

heavy metal GIF

A great regular season followed up by a weak, shitty post-season where you underperform and let down a powerful team? Ah wait, wrong beketov goalie :P 

Holik still one of my faves tho idk why.

• Commissioner
Just now, Banackock said:

A great regular season followed up by a weak, shitty post-season where you underperform and let down a powerful team? Ah wait, wrong beketov goalie :P 

Holik still one of my faves tho idk why.

Uh, excuse me, I had 0 goals allowed and a perfect S% in the playoffs. Get outta here with your lies

• Commissioner
Just now, Banackock said:

I expect big things from this one, Bek. 

Satan smiles upon me. I shall lead my nameless ghouls to sweet victory.