Helsinki GM Opening

Beketov

1 hour ago, Beketov said:

This topic is not for hiring an AGM, you can discuss that with whomever gets the job after.

Sure thing

51 minutes ago, NSG88 said:

They’re not trying to be AGM, they’re trying to be a GM. Duh 😛 

I feel like that joke would land better if you capitalized the “a” from “to be a GM”

Applying for the millionth time, you know I'm the man for the job, I will carry an already outstanding organization on my back and give it my all every single day, helping out teammates, creating rivalries and hype as well as making real connections, knowing people in a league makes a huge difference on the experience level and I want to be the big gear to a well oiled engine

Shoutout to all my homies out there I've ran into these past 2 years, I still follow your careers and enjoy being part of a league filled with history!

Also, I'm not a greedy ass mofo.. I'll be handing the VHLM Fantasy job to a deserving member

I just really think my skills could help the league out if they are only opinions, information collecting or anything else I'M DOWN

5 hours ago, 16z said:

Also, I'm not a greedy ass mofo.. I'll be handing the VHLM Fantasy job to a deserving member

I just really think my skills could help the league out if they are only opinions, information collecting or anything else I'M DOWN

Come baaaack to discord I miss u

• fishy unfeatured this topic