Bastian Griess, First season at a glance

ThatsGreissy

S1

It wasn't a bad season surprisingly, you hear about rookies coming into the league late, barely ranking any half decent stats up. so no one really expects much from late entry rookies. But somehow, with a lot of hard work, i managed to make a name for myself in less than half-a-season. After half a season, i finished with a 8.92 save % shooting m up to 6th overall in VHLM goaltenders, and while we didn't qualify for playoffs, Im still happy with what I've been able to accomplish. 

Now, since the offseason has begun, over 10 teams, between the VHL and VHLM have reached out to me with draft interviews looking to possibly pick me up for this upcoming season. But after all is said and done, i think my greatest achievement this season has been getting drafted to Team Asia for the WJC. This is a great opportunity to play with some higher ranking players and show everyone league wide what i have to offer, and show everyone that I"m ready to play and can battle it out with the top guns. 

This next season is shaping up to be a big one, and i cant wait to get it started tomorrow with the draft!!!

We're thrilled to have you on Team Asia! I'm thoroughly impressed with not only your play on the ice stealing a point from Team World but how active you are in the LR! Keep up the hard work and you'll be going places!