(S79) LW - Sick Nuzuki, TPE: 62

Suzuki14

Hello @Suzuki14

i am rjfryman the gm of the Houston bulls the draft is over and we would love for you to come in as a waiver player for us. We are a team that cares about each other and is pretty chill. We won’t be the best team but we are no slouches we are shooting for the playoffs where anything can happen and with an wonderful winger as yourself I think that can get this closer. We would love for you to join us and try to make this season one of the best for Houston.

image0.thumb.jpg.137f0b22e603a5d26606b609bb07a5f1.jpg

Hello @Suzuki14 (my fellow Habs fan I can only assume)

I wanted to send this message in hopes that you will sign with the Mexico City Kings this year.  I am looking for another forward to complete our young core and I think you could be it.  At this time I can offer you a Top 6 Role with PP time guaranteed!  With consistent play I could see you being a piece on our top line in no time just like a few of our recruits did last season.

I believe you would be set up for success here as we have an outstanding goalie and some great forwards around you as well.

Hope you consider us, and if you are Interested please reply to this post with #KingsoftheWorld.

image.png.0839cfac3a998f3944c440f5b286c627.png

Hello @Suzuki14, welcome back to the VHL!

With the draft over, it's time to focus on building upon our selections, and that leads me here to you. I'd love to shore up my offensive depth and give you quality playing time as a result. I'm thinking top six and special teamd playing time as well, depending on the route you want to take on your build. I'm all about fitting you into my plans, not changing your plans to fit mine. 

Take the time to review your options and choose the team that can best offer what you want. You rarely get to directly choose where you'll play in the VHL, so this is an opportunity you'll want to take full advantage of. 

If you'd like to join the Saskatoon Wild, simply quote this post and reply, "#SaskyBois."

Best of luck to you, and don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!

- Thomas Landry

General Manager of the Saskatoon Wild 

1195363751_YUKONFEELTHERUSH.png.b11cc48a655243978737fe794b40e188.png

Hey @Suzuki14!

A very warm welcome back to the league with your new player!

My name is Juice and I am the General Manager for the Yukon Rush, and we are highly interested in having you added to be apart of the team!

We are going to be a playoff contending team after having a recently solid draft and addressing many team needs, and with you on the team it will help put us over the edge to get that much better.

We can only offer you 4th Line Minutes to start out with, but depending on your activity and development we can guarantee you moving up the lineup as we will always provide for those who provide for us!

If you like the sound of joining us, quote this with a comment saying "#feeltherush" 😃

On 5/16/2021 at 11:46 PM, Advantage said:

image0.thumb.jpg.137f0b22e603a5d26606b609bb07a5f1.jpg

Hello @Suzuki14 (my fellow Habs fan I can only assume)

I wanted to send this message in hopes that you will sign with the Mexico City Kings this year.  I am looking for another forward to complete our young core and I think you could be it.  At this time I can offer you a Top 6 Role with PP time guaranteed!  With consistent play I could see you being a piece on our top line in no time just like a few of our recruits did last season.

I believe you would be set up for success here as we have an outstanding goalie and some great forwards around you as well.

Hope you consider us, and if you are Interested please reply to this post with #KingsoftheWorld.

Thanks for all the other offers, I had a great chat with Advantage and his offer is irresistible! 

#KingsoftheWorld