(S79) RW - AJ Williams, TPE: 54

AJW

XsblZpy.png

Hey @ajwllmsn! Welcome to the VHLM! I'm Alex_J32, AGM for the Philadelphia Reapers. We're looking for some great wingers to bolster our ranks. We've got a competitive team this season and would be looking to add you as a 3rd line winger

As a newly created player, feel free to look around and see which team gives you the offer you want. You have the option to play anywhere that gives you an offer, so take your time! 

If you want to play with the Reapers and make a push for the Founder's Cup, just quote this post and reply with #fearthereaper.

Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions or concerns!

- Alex_J32, AGM of the Philadelphia Reapers

Edited by Alex_J32

ETCGy755ZrkbSg9YqE5SBIS1ozoOzmtVtLSqLKQuI-IMkCGtUkRtzawBtXHVdR5xn6kjt8WevNm6PV5LQkPbrPeiRv4l1fzwfX8QPO5FMeZ6RtpjmaGDDVub6CNWsFPf7ZgAfRTKlCUAbk5.pngETCGy755ZrkbSg9YqE5SBIS1ozoOzmtVtLSqLKQuI-IMkCGtUkRtzawBtXHVdR5xn6kjt8WevNm6PV5LQkPbrPeiRv4l1fzwfX8QPO5FMeZ6RtpjmaGDDVub6CNWsFPf7ZgAfRTK

Hello @ajwllmsn,

I am rjfryman the GM of the Houston Bulls and we are always looking to bring in talent to our squad, which brings us to you! Now you might be wondering why sign with Houston? What makes them better than the other? How can I even decide?! Well thank god we are here to help you, here in Houston we provide you with the best locker room presence where you can always ensure to have a good chat with our team, ask any questions you may have and most importantly make some great friends. Now we may not have been the most successful team compared to the league but we are coming off a great draft and looking to make another great playoff push. You might ask, “But where do I stand in the team?”, and that is easy, it is all up to you, we give each and every player the chance to earn top line minutes given they put in the work. So if you are a patient and driven person your possibilities in Houston are endless. 

That leaves me with one question for you… are you ready to ride with the Bulls?

Quote this with the #8SecondsToGlory to join Houston Bulls

nl4QwEe.png

Hello @ajwllmsn, welcome to the Victory Hockey League!

My name is dlamb, and I am the GM of the Ottawa Lynx. We would like to offer you a contract! We can offer 3rd line ice time, always with an opportunity to move up, with a friendly and growing locker room! Me and my AGM JB123 are both very active and willing to help with any questions you have, you just got to ask! Ottawa has a long history of developing top-tier talent, and you can be the next. Just quote this post and say #FEEDtheLYNX to join the Lynx!

Have fun and good luck,

dlamb

Ottawa_Bar.png

Ottawa Lynx GM

4 hours ago, dlamb said:

nl4QwEe.png

Hello @ajwllmsn, welcome to the Victory Hockey League!

My name is dlamb, and I am the GM of the Ottawa Lynx. We would like to offer you a contract! We can offer 3rd line ice time, always with an opportunity to move up, with a friendly and growing locker room! Me and my AGM JB123 are both very active and willing to help with any questions you have, you just got to ask! Ottawa has a long history of developing top-tier talent, and you can be the next. Just quote this post and say #FEEDtheLYNX to join the Lynx!

Have fun and good luck,

dlamb

Ottawa_Bar.png

Ottawa Lynx GM

#FEEDtheLYNX