(S79) C - Pistol P, TPE: 54

PistolP

YsZVHwQ.png

Welcome to the VHL @PistolP !

My name is Z and I'm the GM of the Mississauga Hounds. And we want you to join our roster of players! We can offer 2nd line minutes With the chance of moving up provided you stay active. As a re-builder we can offer you more minutes then other teams meaning you'll be able to make the most out of your players first season by joining us. Mississauga has a history of training and shaping top tier players who have dominated the VHL. I hope you'll join us to become apart of that legacy.

If you want to get the best possible start to your player you quote this post and say #ReleaseTheHounds

Zetterberg
Mississauga Hounds Management
:mis:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/720142727026704394/844594055970160670/better_better_vegas.png

Hey there @PistolP!

I'm JigglyGumballs, GM of the Las Vegas Aces! We're a team that prides itself in helping players and developing them into future studs (and trading draft picks too but that isn't important). We, as any VHLM team would, can provide you with all the resources necessary to help you understand how the league works and give you the opportunity to establish yourself as a star!

We'd like to offer you TOP PAIRING MINUTES as well as top PP and PK minutes as well. It's quite unlikely for us to make a playoff performance this season, as the team isn't as strong as it once was. However here in Sin City, our goal isn't to win, but to instead develop players.

So are you feeling lucky? If so, then come roll the dice of fate with us by quoting this and replying with "Go For Broke!"

image.jpeg.b2921c48ef5119bb8e0655ab04bdb852.jpeg

Welcome to the League!! @Duo pancake

My name is Tina and I am the AGM of the Miami Marauders!! We would be very pleased to have you join us for the S78 season! We are a young up and coming team with lots of opportunity to play top 4 minutes and special teams! Miami has a long list of great players and alumni that are helpful, encouraging and determined to be the best! 

If you are interested in accepting this offer and becoming a Marauder! Quote this with #TakingMyTalentsToSouthBeach

-Tina

Miami Marauders

Assistant General Manager

image.jpeg.13f37c2fd758e15044326fcf648021cc.jpeg