(S79) G - Orion D H Chiester IX, TPE: 85

Donno100

nl4QwEe.png?width=225&height=300

Welcome back @Donno100! I'm the AGM of the Ottawa Lynx and would like to offer you a contract. We can offer you a backup goalie position, but of course that can change as you grow your player. We pride ourselves on maintaining a friendly and active locker room too. Me and my GM dlamb are both very active and willing to help with any questions you may have, you just got to ask! Ottawa has a long history of developing top-tier talent, and you can be the next. Just quote this post and say #FEEDtheLYNX to join the Lynx! 

Have fun and best of luck in your career, 

JB 

Edited by JB123

8 hours ago, JB123 said:

nl4QwEe.png?width=225&height=300

Welcome back @Donno100! I'm the AGM of the Ottawa Lynx and would like to offer you a contract. We can offer you a backup goalie position, but of course that can change as you grow your player. We pride ourselves on maintaining a friendly and active locker room too. Me and my GM dlamb are both very active and willing to help with any questions you may have, you just got to ask! Ottawa has a long history of developing top-tier talent, and you can be the next. Just quote this post and say #FEEDtheLYNX to join the Lynx! 

Have fun and best of luck in your career, 

JB 

Welp. Since it's been half a day it seems like no one else wants to bring me on, #FEEDtheLYNX