(S79) RW - Mix Bag OChips, TPE: 60

KitRas

XsblZpy.png

Hey @KitRas! Welcome back to the VHLM! I'm Alex_J32, AGM for the Philadelphia Reapers. We're looking for some great wingers to bolster our ranks. We've got a competitive team this season and would be looking to add you as a 3rd line winger

As a newly created player, feel free to look around and see which team gives you the offer you want. You have the option to play anywhere that gives you an offer, so take your time! 

If you want to play with the Reapers and make a push for the Founder's Cup, just quote this post and reply with #fearthereaper.

Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions or concerns!

- Alex_J32, AGM of the Philadelphia Reapers

Edited by Alex_J32

YsZVHwQ_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

Welcome back to the VHLM @KitRas!

We at Mississauga want you to join our roster of players! We can offer 2nd line minutes With the chance of moving up provided you stay active. As a re-builder we can offer you more minutes then other teams meaning you'll be able to make the most out of your players first season by joining us. We also have an outside chance at playoffs and you could be a big part in getting us there.

If you want to get the best possible start to your player you quote this post and say #ReleaseTheHounds

Zetterberg
Mississauga Hounds Management
:mis:

Edited by Zetterberg

2 hours ago, Zetterberg said:

YsZVHwQ_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

Welcome back to the VHLM @KitRas!

We at Mississauga want you to join our roster of players! We can offer 2nd line minutes With the chance of moving up provided you stay active. As a re-builder we can offer you more minutes then other teams meaning you'll be able to make the most out of your players first season by joining us. We also have an outside chance at playoffs and you could be a big part in getting us there.

If you want to get the best possible start to your player you quote this post and say #ReleaseTheHounds

Zetterberg
Mississauga Hounds Management
:mis:

#ReleaseTheHounds

appreciate the offers y'all but i want those minutes and im sorry bout the oilers rory

also bring back the watchmen

1 hour ago, KitRas said:

#ReleaseTheHounds

appreciate the offers y'all but i want those minutes and im sorry bout the oilers rory

also bring back the watchmen

I’ll send you an offer, welcome to the hounds!