ODE to Expansion in the VHLE

Kendrick

Once again Kendrick is here to give a shoutout but unfortunately it is not for any one person, feel like we've been here before. However, I think it's important to point out my thoughts on the VHLE and what that brings to this forum. Take this with a grain of salt if you want (I know @frescoelmotakes everything I say with a grain of salt anyways) but I totally support this VHLE expansion. I trust that the cities that get chosen are ones that make sense. Not that I think everything should be realistic considering the VHL is a league comprised of teams that don't really physically exist (try telling Anderson that though). However, in my opinion cities like Paris do make sense now as French hockey has taken a real leap in terms of talent in the past 10 years. Teams in Germany, Czech Republic, Poland, Belarus, Ukraine and Austria all make sense. Hell why doesn't Iceland have a team yet? Let's be realistic but have some fun with the exposure aspect. Russia? Yes, hell yes to that. I mean we can work on making sure the travel conditions are better in Russia, but I fully support that country having a VHLE team. Let's not go down the road of putting a team in remote places though, they won't work. No to Vasteras because that will always have a stink to it. You want Sweden? Sure go somewhere not associated with Lucas Tannehill and his weird obsession.