Telker - Malmo

ke1vi

One of the nicest graphics I’ve seen. With how well you placed everything, it reads as an authentic photo. The jersey matches well with the colours in the logo and the effect you put on it is clean and doesn’t get distracting. I love how detailed you got, even making the stickers on the helmet match the jersey. The font is perfect and easy to read as well. 9.5/10

13 hours ago, Shane Laz said:

One of the nicest graphics I’ve seen. With how well you placed everything, it reads as an authentic photo. The jersey matches well with the colours in the logo and the effect you put on it is clean and doesn’t get distracting. I love how detailed you got, even making the stickers on the helmet match the jersey. The font is perfect and easy to read as well. 9.5/10

To also add to this, fricken saucyyyyyyy, what a graphic!!!😁 thanks so much!

Review:

Well done here. I like the overall look and the use of the neon green throughout. The logo swap is very well done and angled properly for the player render. Something about the text doesn't really work perfectly here but I'm not saying it looks bad by and means. 9/10.

Review:

This graphic is unreal... I love everything about it. I think the background with the player render in black and white over top worked out awesome, especially with the colour accents on the jersey and gloves. The font is so slick and really goes well with the rest of the graphic, The pixelization or crumbling effect that you added looks dope too, it adds alot. And the tiny "Malmo Nighthawks" fonts in the background are a great touch and  a great added detail. This is a beautiful graphic from top to bottom, great job. 10/10

Review:

One of your best since I've been back. Love the jersey change. As well as someone mentioned above the placement of everything is spot on. The diffuse effect around the render is a nice subtle touch. Very nice sig overall. 9.5/10