(S79) G - Martin Brodeur, TPE: 66

seboi

Welcome to the VHL! I'm KaleebtheMighty, GM of the Philadelphia Reapers. Unfortunately we already have 2 goalies so we can't offer you a position on our team, but I wanted to still reach out and welcome you to the league! You'll have some other teams pitch you offers that you'll be able to choose from soon. Good luck!!

- KaleebtheMighty, Philadelphia Reapers GM

Welcome to the league @seboi!

Unfortunately our roster is full with the Minnesota Storm. We would like to wish you the best of luck in the league though. I'm sure you will find a great team to help in the future! Let me know if you have any questions. You can PM me on here or even message me on discord directly youloser1337#4968. Once again, good luck and I hope you enjoy your time in the league!

- Youloser1337

Minnesota Storm AGM

better_better_vegas.png

Hey there @seboi!

I'm JigglyGumballs, GM of the Las Vegas Aces! We are a team that prides itself in developing future stars!

I'll be blunt here, we're having a terrible season. The Aces that previously dominated have now been reduced to a bottom feeder. However, no matter how bad the odds are against us, we strive to be the best we can. That's where you come in! Yes, you! We're offering you our Backup Goalie position. As our backup goalie, you'll be guaranteed starts in this season, but primarily, we would like to offer you the ability to learn how the league works and establish youself as a star!

So are you feeling lucky? Well come on down to Sin City by quoting this post and replying with "Going all in!"

Welcome to the league!

As GM of the Mexico City Kings we can offer you the chance to play Backup Goalie.  Our starter will be gone next year so it would be an excellent opportunity to work with someone who could be back with us next year.

I hope you will consider us and if you have any questions, please let me know!