(S80) D - Drew Holland, TPE: 30

Wyrdlight

Hey @Wyrdlight

Welcome to the VHL :D I am the GM of Miami and I'd love to offer you a spot on our second d-pairing. We're not uber competitive at the moment, as we didn't have much of a roster for a good chunk of the year, but we've slowly been adding other waiver recruits similar to yourself to the team and now... we're almost at full capacity. While I doubt a huge playoff birth is in our future, you can come join an excellent, fun LR with a lot of activity and learn from some of the guys that have been in this league for a long...long while. 

If this sounds like fun to you, quote this up and let's start your journey right. 

yiX5BQi.png
Welcome to the league, @Wyrdlight!

My name is Rory and I'm the general manger of the Halifax 21st, and we'd love to have you onboard for the S78 season. We're hoping for a mid-table finish, but with players like you we can become a fierce competitor! Right now, we can give you bottom pairing minutes. I like to think we have a great discord server that can help you with any questions that  you have, and help provide a great community for you to step your toes into the VHL.

If you're interested in accepting my offer and joining the Halifax 21st, quote this and say "accepted"!