(S80) D - Dookie Headtop, TPE: 55

Pengu

image0.png.944b31ce63323ff6133aca13e0bdf484.png

As the General Manager of the Mexico City Kings, I want to let you know how much I would love to see you play for our team.  Just last year, Tui Sova had an amazing year after putting the same faith in me.  We have been waiting for another defenseman to come our way since we could use another player on our second pairing.

With the way our season has shaped up, I have the ability to offer you #2 Pairing Minutes with an abundance of PP and PK time.  You would be set up for success as my anchor on the backend, and I believe being a member of the Kings will give you the best chance for some standout numbers for the remainder of the season. We aren't a contender or anything, but we could be a great spot to play for you to get some solid numbers for the rest of the season.

If you are interested, let me know by quoting this with #KingsoftheWorld.  

image.png.32a2676a008f84c483b57e03860c2451.png

Hey, @Pengu!

Welcome to the VHLM! I’m Alex_J32, AGM for the Philadelphia Reapers. We have a good team this year that is making a serious run for the cup, and we would love to have you. Right now, we can offer you 3rd Pair minutes with the chance to move up and obtain more playing time if you’re active and ready to compete!

Although it’s not as many minutes as some other clubs offer, we do give you the serious chance in joining a team that could potentially raise the cup at the end of the season. We pride ourselves on our work ethic, our competitiveness, and our team presence as Reapers. Our locker room is made up of a great group of guys that will help you really enjoy the VHL and the community of users as a whole. The GM @KaleebtheMighty and myself are devoted to helping players develop and become the best they can be!

If you’re interested in joining the Reapers, just quote this post and say #fearthereaper. I look forward to seeing your response and watching you flourish in the VHL regardless of where you sign!

-Alex_J32, AGM of the Philadelphia Reapers

@Pengu

Miami is at the bottom, but come join the FUN. We're having an awesome time in the LR, tons of activity, tons of good times, and best of all? TONS of minutes. I'll guarantee you a top 4 role with PP and PK time and all of the ice time you've ever desired. 

Sound interesting? JOIN US ❤️ 

20 minutes ago, Pengu said:

@Advantage @Alex_J32 @InstantRockstar Going to be honest, I don't plan max earning as hard as possible but I'll probably earn slowly, and some times will collect welfare! If thats okay let me know

being that we're not competing for anything and we're already progressed through a good chunk of the season, earning at your OWN pace is no challenge to us :) earn what you can! Biggest thing is to be active to some degree just so you don't get dropped as an IA (inactive) haha. 

But yeah, here in Miami, just come here to have fun :D no need to stress about max earning. Any earning is good earning to me. 

2 hours ago, Pengu said:

@Advantage @Alex_J32 @InstantRockstar Going to be honest, I don't plan max earning as hard as possible but I'll probably earn slowly, and some times will collect welfare! If thats okay let me know

That is okay my man!!

Everyone earns at their own rate and Mexico City is filled with a mix of 12 tpe a week guys and welfare guys.  All can be successful and I like to provide guidance regardless 

You'll also go into the draft at the end of the season anyway.  Just an opportunity to get you in some games!

On 6/17/2021 at 12:58 PM, Advantage said:

image0.png.944b31ce63323ff6133aca13e0bdf484.png

As the General Manager of the Mexico City Kings, I want to let you know how much I would love to see you play for our team.  Just last year, Tui Sova had an amazing year after putting the same faith in me.  We have been waiting for another defenseman to come our way since we could use another player on our second pairing.

With the way our season has shaped up, I have the ability to offer you #2 Pairing Minutes with an abundance of PP and PK time.  You would be set up for success as my anchor on the backend, and I believe being a member of the Kings will give you the best chance for some standout numbers for the remainder of the season. We aren't a contender or anything, but we could be a great spot to play for you to get some solid numbers for the rest of the season.

If you are interested, let me know by quoting this with #KingsoftheWorld.  

Alright, sorry for the late reply but would love to join #KingsoftheWorld! If you'll have me!