My first impressions of the VHL

WildfireMicro

When I first decided to try this league out after I found it out from the SHL I already had a bit of experience from the SBA and the EFL even though I didn't last long in ether of them. So I had the gist of what this league was about when I created Armani Calamari and the player creation system itself was extremely user-friendly and I was able to create him rather quickly. I did need to readjust myself to the portal system however as a lot of it has slipped my mind because it had been so long. It did not take long before I was given two offers from the Reapers and the Hounds for waiver deals.

Everyone was extremely helpful about how I should make my decision. I ended up taking the Reapers simply because I might only be on the team for a season due to the draft and I wanted an opportunity to win a championship even if I would not be able to have many minutes. In other words yes I'm kind of ring chasing if just for this season. The Philly GM Alex was also extremely helpful in getting me to make my first Media Spot and answering my first press conference.

Edited by WildfireMicro
Typo

15 minutes ago, WildfireMicro said:

The Philly GM Alex

10 minutes ago, KaleebtheMighty said:

😬

The Philly GM Guy Who Does All The Work Alex

Happy to have you here Micro! It's amazing how advanced the portal is compared to those other leagues eh? Welcome to the future!